Byron Bay TRAMP Games
This winter Byron Bay TRAMP Games will host some of the best bouncers in Australia and overseas, offering local kids a chance to meet them and have fun in this energy charged event.
Saturday, 24 August 2019, 11.30 – 4.30pm
TRAMP Games Local Crew & TRAMP Games Official:
Registration opens at 11.30am
Games start at 12pm and will go until 4.30pm
Workshop – Sunday, 25 August 2019, 10am to 12pm
Senior First prize – Acro pro Tumble Track and Entry into GTGamesANZ
Senior 2nd prize – Flying Trapeze Voucher and VIP GTGamesANZ
Senior 3rd prize – Flying Trapeze Voucher
Junior First Prize – Acro Pro Gym Air Block and Entry into GTGamesANZ
Junior 2nd prize – Flying Trapeze Voucher and VIP GTGamesANZ
Junior 3rd prize – Flying Trapeze Voucher
Other awards to be selected on the day – GEE Trampoline, Gymnastic Direct bags and stretching straps, VIP GTGamesANZ, as well as a balance board and apparel from Ahnotion!
HOW TO ENTER THE GAMES
TRAMP Games Local Crew is an entry level competition. It is a Fun Qualifier to the TRAMP Games Official. It is open to all who can safely perform a frontflip and a backflip. Please book your place using the button below. If you have any questions or doubts whether your skill level is appropriate for the competition, please email email@example.com.
The winner will be offered a workshop with some of the best bouncers in Australia. In addition to that, there are three GTGamesANZ VIP spectator passes up for grabs!
TRAMP Games Official can be entered by posting a highlight reel to Instagram using the hashtag #BYRONBAYTRAMPGAMES and tagging @circusartsaustralia. All videos will be reviewed by our coaches. After that you can book your spot in the competition using the below booking button. We advise to send us a message on Instagram after posting to make sure we review it.
The official sponsors of the Byron Bay TRAMP Games are:
GeeTramp, one of the leading manufacturers of garden trampolines in Australia. GeeTramp trampolines will be available for purchase on the day of the event with a special 20% discount.
ACRO PRO Gym – provides high-quality Gymnastics equipment at competitive prices. Coming from an extensive gymnastics background the company uses its experience and knowledge to ensure they supply a great range of high quality products.
Gymnastics Direct – High quality gymnastics equipment in Australia.
Ahnotion – Originally a Byron Bay based clothing company, Ahnotion started making their own Balance Boards and have now branched out, selling their products in shops and Australia wide online. They now offer Skate products and coaching also. Quality products designed to last, sourced and made as locally as possible here in Byron Bay.
Games entry -$40 per person
Workshop on Sunday, 25 August 2019 – $40 per person
Spectators fee – $10 adults, $5 children under 12 years
Free entry for those who previously took a winning place at the ANZ games.
Juniors – up to 13 years
Seniors – 14 years and up
BYRON BAY TRAMP GAMES RULES
1. Athletes and parents should be supportive of each other regardless of the competition outcome for each individual athlete.
- Before applying to enter the competition, look up online and understand the possible level of skills needed to be competitive.
- Although there is always a bit of controversy as to judging subjective movements, our judges have taken an oath to use their best discretion in an open and fair system, as well as their acrobatic background to judge based on overall creativity control and degree of difficulty.
- Acrobatic skills that seem dangerous or inconsistent and not ready for competition will not be allowed. All athletes are encouraged to only showcase skills they are confident in and ask for help if need be.
- With years of experience in the sport of trampoline, gymnastics and tricking and tumbling, our judges understand what is a true demonstration of skill and what is ‘simply chucking’ performing skills.
BYRON BAY TRAMP GAMES WINNERS 2019
TRAMP Games OFFICIAL – JUNIOR
1 place – Liam Costello
2 place – Callum Ray
3 place – Cody Maslin
TRAMP Games OFFICIAL – SENIOR
1 place – Michael Fisher
2 place – Josh Lorbeck
3 place – Alex Osborn & Ryan Marshall
SPECIAL PRIZE (Gee TRAMP)
LOCAL CREW – JUNIOR
1 place – Sage Dvorak-Thomas
2 place – Kailani James
3 place – Lucy Brown
LOCAL CREW – SENIOR
1 place – Cairo
2 place – Matthew Wareing
3 place – Yoav Gliksman