Outdoor Flying Trapeze Sydney
If you would like to learn the art of flying trapeze or looking for an unforgettable adventure experience, then our 10m high flying trapeze is the one for you! Flying trapeze is achievable for all levels of ability and no previous experience is required.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Starting on the ground, you will receive a full briefing and learn the basic trapeze positions on the low practice bar. Afterwards, in the safety of a harness, you will progress to the flying trapeze ready for your first swing! Under the watchful eye of our professional instructors, you will learn a position on the bar, a backflip dismount and attempt a catch, all in one lesson.
Casual classes can be undertaken by people of all levels of ability. However, a special Intermediate/Advanced class is available for teens and adults, experienced flyers or dedicated intermediate flyers. This class teaches flying out of lines, nailing back end tricks such as splits, straddles and whips and breaking tricks such as layouts and doubles.
This location is outdoors so classes will be affected by wet weather. In the case of rain, our local instructors will decide on the day whether the class will go ahead. We aim to give participants as much notice as possible on the day if classes need to be cancelled and rescheduled.
All classes include access to Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre and 4 hours parking in P2. A $4.50 spectator fee is charged by the Aquatic Centre for people entering the centre who are not participating in a class.
On Saturday and Sunday during NSW school term and every day of the week during NSW school holidays.
Please click on the booking buttons for session dates and times.
Approximately 1.5 hours.
Suitable for 5 years and over. Groups are of mixed ages and abilities. Each participant can work on their own trick and progress individually.
Casual class: $66
- Active Kids & Creative Kids vouchers are accepted – please call us on 02 6685 6566 to redeem your voucher ($100 off the course price)
- 8 classes
- 3 months expiry from purchase date
- Purchase a pack of 8 credits and book any available class within the 3 month period
10 pack (
15 pack (
WHAT TO BRING
- Your booking confirmation.
close fittingclothing, with pants or leggings that cover the knees.
- Be sun smart – the trapeze is an OUTDOOR rig, therefore sunscreen is a must, as well as sunglasses and hat during waiting periods.
- Shoes are required in the venue but will not be worn while participating in classes.
- A water bottle.
- You may wish to bring snacks for waiting periods.
- Please tie back long hair and wear minimal jewellery.
- Do not bring valuables to the venue, as their security cannot be guaranteed while classes are in progress.