Terms & Conditions
Circus Arts Experiences / Classes Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is required at the time of booking (includes all classes, parties and corporate bookings)
- Bookings are non‐refundable.
- No refunds are given for
changeof mind or unforeseen circumstances that are not in the control of Circus Arts.
- You can re‐schedule or transfer a class if you confirm with us via phone at least 72 hours before the scheduled class time.
- Any re‐scheduling of classes must take place before the expiry date of your voucher.
- No extensions will be given for expiry dates on a voucher.
- You will forfeit your voucher if you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled class time, do not show up for the class or do not participate on the day.
- If your class is cancelled by Circus Arts, due to inclement weather or other circumstances, your class will be re‐scheduled at a date agreed upon by both parties.
- Any participants under the age of 18 years must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver form on their behalf. Circus Arts does not take any responsibility for minors left on their own before or after class times and if they are not picked up at the end of class. Should Circus Arts staff be required to supervise a minor beyond normal class times we reserve the right to charge a fee.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn by participants (See What to Bring section). Circus Arts reserves the right to refuse participation if staff feel it would be unsafe for the participant or themselves.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be permitted to participate in a class.
Merchandise Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a
have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of
Circus Arts Photo and Video Policy
From time to time, photographs and video may be taken on our premises. By participating in activities at Circus Arts, you consent to you and your child’s images being used to promote Circus Arts, both online and in print, in perpetuity.
If you have any enquiries regarding this document please get in contact.