Terms & Conditions
Circus Arts Experiences / Classes Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- All bookings are non‐refundable.
- You forfeit your booking if you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled time, do not show up or do not participate on the day.
- No refunds or credits are given for change of mind or unforeseen circumstances that are not in the control of Circus Arts.
- You can reschedule or transfer a casual class or activity if you confirm with us via phone or email at least 72 hours before the scheduled class/activity time.
- Term/course bookings are for a fixed day each week for their duration, no make up classes are available. Term/course bookings may have 1 permanent day/time change for the remaining duration (example – a regular Monday class can be changed to a Tuesday class). Term/course classes are designed to be used by one person only.
- If booked via a prepaid pack, rescheduling of classes must take place before the expiry date of your pack. No further discounts given for late enrollment into a term/course.
- No extensions will be given for expiry dates on prepaid packs and unused credits cannot be transferred to another person.
- Prepaid packs of classes are designed to be used by one person only.
- Circus Arts reserves the right to cancel any class/activity and organise a reschedule/customer credit, due to, but not limited to, events such as low enrollment of 4 or less participants, inclement weather or staff availability.
- Any participants under the age of 18 years must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver form on their behalf. Circus Arts does not take any responsibility for minors left on their own before or after class times and if they are not picked up at the end of class. Should Circus Arts staff be required to supervise a minor beyond normal class times we reserve the right to charge a fee.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn by participants (See ‘What to Bring’ section). Circus Arts reserves the right to refuse participation if staff feel it would be unsafe for the participant or themselves.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be permitted to participate in a class.
Merchandise Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a
have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of
Circus Arts Photo and Video Policy
From time to time, photographs and video may be taken on our premises. By participating in activities at Circus Arts, you consent to you and your child’s images being used to promote Circus Arts, both online and in print, in perpetuity.
If you have any enquiries regarding this document please get in contact.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In order to use the Circus Arts website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by Circus Arts is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
USE OF COLLECTION INFORMATION
Any details collected from Circus Arts customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
STORAGE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us.
ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by contacting us.
ABN: 34 110 323 441
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Circus Arts uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by clicking the unsubscribe link in the bottom of each email or contacting us directly.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Circus Arts may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Circus Arts does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Circus Arts site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.circusarts.com.au.
CIRCUS ARTS SECURITY POLICY
Circus Arts uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of New Zealand merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank‐grade data centre, further protecting
your credit card data.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the
merchant account held by Circus Arts.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit eway.io/nz.