CIRCUS ARTS AUSTRALIA – OPERATING AS COVID-SAFE BUSINESS
We are excited to announce that our venues in Sydney and Byron Bay are open and running as per usual hours. However, to make sure that we provide you with a safe and enjoyable environment there are some changes in the way we operate. As part of the COVID-safe plan, thorough cleaning is now in place after each session. We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
To keep in line with the NSW Government COVID-safe business practices as of 1 January 2021 everyone visiting our Byron Bay indoor venue and Sydney outdoor venue is required to use the NSW Government electronic QR code upon entry. The QR codes are located on the Reception desk and Café register in Byron Bay and at the flying trapeze rig in Sydney venue.
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
INLINE WITH COVID-19
- If you are feeling sick, please stay at home.
- All classes will need to be booked in advance either online on our website www.circusarts.com.au or by calling our Reception on 02 6685 6566 or 0412 402 742.
- An Attendance Register will need to be filled in by each person entering the venue. The form will be provided at each venue.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m will need to be adhered to.
- Parents/guardians will need to drop kids off to their respective classes and avoid mingling in the venue. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 guidelines, parents and guardians can not stay at the venue while kids are in classes, with the exception of classes where parental/guardian support is required (Tiny Tots class and Climbing Wall sessions in Byron Bay).
- Every participant must have their own drink bottle.
- No climbing shoes are available for rent for Climbing Wall in Byron Bay. Own shoes (soft-soled shoes are appropriate for Climbing Wall) will need to be worn.
- Socks are to be worn by parents and children in the Play Space in Byron Bay. Socks are available for purchase at the reception desk.
- Individual chalk and rosin will be available for purchase at Byron Bay venue. Chalk and rosin are for individual use only and not to be shared between the participants.
- Our schedules in all locations will be adjusted to fit in additional cleaning and physical distancing measures.
OUR COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
As a member of Gymnastics Australia, we will be operating under our COVID19 Safe Plan in accordance with QLD and NSW Government guidelines. All participants will need to agree to follow the guidelines of the below plan before partaking in any of the activities that we offer.