Dine & Discover NSW
Circus Arts Australia is a participating and registered provider for the Dine & Discover and Parents NSW rebate program.
Scroll down for more details on how to get your vouchers.
Dine & Discover NSW
The NSW Government has launched Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
- can be used 7 days a week
- can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVID Safe
- cannot be used on public holidays
- are valid until June 2022.
To see if you can apply for vouchers now, visit the Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers – Local Government Areas page to check which LGAs are eligible.
Once you have your vouchers, you’ll be able to use them for any of the classes in our Byron Bay and Sydney locations. Dine Vouchers can be used at the Circus Arts Cafe in Byron Bay.
The NSW Government has launched Parents NSW Vouchers to reward and thank eligible NSW households for their efforts to support learning from home in 2021.
From February 2022, one person from each eligible household can apply for 5 x $50 vouchers, worth $250 in total.
The 5 x $50 Parents NSW Vouchers can be used:
- 7 days a week, including public holidays
- at Discover NSW businesses for entertainment and recreation activities
- at Stay NSW businesses for accommodation bookings
- until 9 October 2022.
Find out more about:
Book Online Now
Use the link below to get $25 or $50 off your online booking.
PLEASE BRING your valid Discovery or Parent NSW voucher to reception to scan on the day of your booking.
– Please do not bring a screenshot of the app voucher as these QR codes change every 10min –
* Only 1 Voucher per booking for a total of $25 or $50.
* Only 1 Voucher per person per day can be redeemed at the same business.
* Discount cannot be spread across multiple bookings, if the total is less than $25 or $50 the remaining voucher amount is forfeited.
* If for some reason we are unable to redeem your voucher through Service NSW the amount of the relevant voucher will need to be paid when you check-in for your booking.